Prestta WLAN Antenna
Prestta WLAN, the Isolated Magnetic Dipole™ (IMD) stamped metal antenna, addresses the challenges facing today’s product designers. IMD’s high performance and isolation characteristics offer better connectivity and minimal interference.
Silex offers the FCC limited modular approval when used with Silex wireless modules SX-SDCAG-2831 and SX-560-2701 which can eliminate the need for you to obtain FCC Part 15, Subpart C and E (intentional radiation) approvals for your device.
- Part Number: 108-00019-050 Prestta WLAN Antenna*
- Part Number: 108-00019-050-SP Prestta WLAN Antenna Sample Pack (6pcs in individual box for evaluation purpose)*
*Antenna cable not included. The part number for the U.FL to U.FL antenna cable is: 131-00032-050
- SUPERIOR RANGE & SIGNAL STRENGTH – Prestta WLAN uses Isolated Magnetic Dipole technology in a stamped metal configuration to provide high performance. IMD antennas requires a smaller design keep-out area, carry lower program development risk which yields a quicker time-to-market, without sacrificing RF performance.
- DESIGN ADVANTAGES - Prestta WLAN antenna enables you to develop concept designs that are more advanced and that deliver superior performance in reception critical applications. The connector located on the PCB allows for custom cable lengths to fit a variety of devices.
- SAVE REGULATORY CERTIFICATION COST – Prestta WLAN has been certified with the Silex SX-SDCAG-2831 and SX-560-2701 wireless modules for FCC limited single modular approval which can eliminate the need for you to obtain FCC Part 15, Subpart C and E (intentional radiation) approvals for your device. For details, please see the applicable product user manual in the Support section.
Manufacturer: Ethertronics, Inc.
Antenna Type: Isolated Magnetic Dipole
Frequency Range: 2.4 to 5.8 GHz
Impedance: 50 Ohms
- 2.4 GHz = 2.5 dBi
- 5.8 GHz = 3.5 dBi
VSWR: ≤ 2.0
Standard Connector: U.FL Micro Coaxial