High Performance Gigabit Ethernet to 802.11ac WLAN Bridge Including 802.1X Enterprise Security
BR-310AC is a high-performance wireless network adapter which enables any Ethernet device to become an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band wireless network device, giving the freedom to place it anywhere in your facility.
- BR-310AC supports IEEE802.11ac 3x3 MIMO Speeds up to 1.3Gbps (theoretical max) thus making it suitable for multimedia file transfers, high-definition images and videos.
- BR-310AC is designed to communicate in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.
- The wired LAN port supports 10/100/1000BASE-T (auto recognition) with auto-MDIX (crossover detection).
- Two operation modes: Single client mode & Multi client mode.
- Operation log saving function allows easy and quick troubleshooting of changes in wireless environment that may be causing performance degradation or interference. Log analysis can be used to make improvements.
- No special drivers or software are required for setup.
- Supports industry-leading security including WPA, WPA2, plus 802.1x authentication with the most commonly used EAP types.
The BR-310AC allows any Ethernet enabled device to join a secure, high-speed network. It is software transparent meaning no changes to drivers, management tools, or applications are needed. It allows the flexibility to locate Ethernet devices in places where running cables is difficult or impossible. It supports industry leading security including WPA, WPA2, plus 802.1x authentication with the most commonly used EAP types.
Features and Benefits:
Easily add robust, secure wireless capabilities to Ethernet devices
The Silex BR-310AC is a high-performance wireless network adapter which enables any Ethernet device to become an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac dual band wireless network device, giving you freedom to place it anywhere in your facility.
Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac support
BR-310AC is designed to communicate in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Radio interference in the commonly used 2.4 GHz band can be avoided by utilizing 5 GHz. Higher performance speeds can be achieved by operating in 802.11ac mode leveraging the 3x3 MIMO radio to reach 1.3Gbps theiretical maximum rate.
Gigabit Ethernet support
The wired LAN port supports 10/100/1000BASE-T (auto-recognition).
Two operation modes
- Single client mode
- Able to connect one device, which is connected to the wired LAN port of BR-310AC using a LAN cable, to wireless LAN
- Uses the MAC address of the device connected to the wired LAN port for wireless communications (MAC address transparency feature)
- Stops the bridge functionality when the device connected to the wired LAN port is replaced by another device (security feature)
- Multi-client mode
- Able to connect up to 16 wired LAN devices through a HUB to the wireless LAN.
- Uses the MAC address of the BR-310AC for wireless LAN communications.
Operation Log Saving Function
The BR-310AC has built-in storage for recording operating logs. User can record and log device behavior and data exchange with networks. If performance degradation or interference occurs due to changes in the wireless environment, these logs can be quickly analyzed to determine the root cause and make improvements.
BR-310AC supports the following security functions:
- WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES)
- IEEE 802.1X EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-LEAP
Integrated device management software "AMC Manager"
AMC Manager is an integrated device management software intended for the networking products. With the software, network administrators easily can configure, manage, and monitor Silex products connected to a wired or wireless network remotely. AMC Manager monitors status and provides the ability to perform configuration changes, firmware updates, and device rebooting of any number of Silex networking products remotely at once.
Product Name: BR-310AC
Network Interface: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T (Auto-recognition)
Wireless LAN: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (3x3 MIMO)
- WEP (64/128)
- WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- WPA2-PSK (AES)
- IEEE 802.1X (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST)
Dimensions: 130 mm × 100 mm × 26 mm
Weight: 148 g
Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W (DC5V/1.3A)
Approvals: VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subsection B Class B, CE EN 55032, Class B, CE EN 301489-1/-17, RoHS compliant
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C Humidity: 20% to 80% RH
- Storage: -10°C to +50°C Humidity: 20% to 90% RH
Accessories: Main unit, AC adapter, Rubber feet, LAN cable, Operating manual, GPL inquiry sheet, guarantee card
Speak With An Expert
Complete this form to request more product information. We process our requests within two business days.