802.11 b/g plus Ethernet USB Device Server
SX-2000WG+ provides 802.11g/b wireless connectivity for USB 2.0 Hi-speed devices. It instantly converts the connected device(s) for access anywhere on your wireless LAN.
- Features 802.11b/g wireless capabilities to allow you to locate your high-speed USB devices anywhere in your home or office.
- Virtual Link software for discovering and connecting to USB devices over the network
- Transparent operation with your Windows and Macintosh software USB device drivers and applications offering full compatibility
- Connect up to 15 USB devices (scanners, network storage, etc.) to the network with a USB hub
The Hi-Speed Wireless USB Device Server SX-2000WG+ provides 802.11g/b wireless connectivity for USB 2.0 Hi-speed devices. It instantly converts the connected device(s) for access anywhere on your wireless LAN. Now you can enjoy the convenience and freedom of remotely using multifunction printers, scanners, storage devices, or various other USB devices. It brings flexibility and productivity of USB devices to a whole new level in any environment including home, SOHO, school or business setting.
Features and Benefits:
- The Hi-Speed Wireless USB Device Server provides 802.11g/b wireless or 10/100 Base-TX wired LAN connectivity for USB 2.0Hi-speed devices.
- By attaching a USB hub, the SX-2000WG+ can integrate up to 15 USB devices to the network.
- The SX-2000WG+ is able to acquire status information, and allows for the configuration and use of the device.
- The included SX Virtual Link utility allows you to easily discover the USB devices on the network, connect and disconnect, and see status.
- Easy Wireless Configuration with Microsoft Windows Connect Now.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, MacOS X
Supported protocols: TCP/IP
Printer interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (A-Type) x 1
- IEEE802.11b/g wireless
- (1M/2M/5.5M/11M/24M/36M/54M Auto-detection)
- 10 Base-T / 100 Base-TX (Auto-detection)
Total number of USB interface connections: 15 (including USB hub)
Configuration: Web Browser / Quick setup
Languages (Installation utility): English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
Power supply: Universal AC adapter (AC100 - 240V)
Power consumption: 9W (DC5V 1.8A)
Warranty: 2 years
Regulatory approvals: FCC, CE, VCCI Class B
- Setup Guide
- AC adapter
- Warranty booklet
- CD-ROM with configuration utilities and PDF manuals, Antenna & Stand
- 36 x 140 x 143 mm (excl. Antenna & Stand)
- 1.4 x 4.5 x 5.4 in (excl. Antenna & Stand)
Weight: 172g / 5.6 oz (excl. Antenna & Stand)