802.11 a/b/g/n Mini-PCI Radio Module
This Mini PCI module supports 802.11n standard, which improves the performance of wireless LAN networks to 300Mbps which is five time as fast as the current 802.11a/g wireless LAN standards.
- Based on the powerful Atheros 9160/9106 chipset.
- Equipped with MIMO 3X3 smart antenna technology to ensure high-speed and stable communications.
- Dual band and it also supports 802.11a/b/g for compatibility with existing wireless LAN equipment.
- For any embedded application that requires high speed wireless LAN connectivity.
- It has modular certification for operation in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Based on the powerful Atheros 9160/9106 chipset, the SX-10WAN is equipped with MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) 3X3 smart antenna technology to ensure high-speed and stable communications. It operates in both the 5GHz and 2.4Ghz bands, and it supports 802.11a/b/g for compatibility with existing wireless LAN equipment.
The SX-10WAN can be used in almost any embedded application that requires high speed wireless LAN connectivity, including access points, medical devices, point of sale terminals, printers, and much more. It has modular certification for operation in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Features and Benefits:
- 300Mbps maximum data rate (theoretical, 802.11n mode)
- Mini PCI Type IIIA interface
- Atheros Communications AR9160B, 9106A chipset
- MIMO 3x3 for high-speed stable networking
- Designed, manufactured, and inspected by Silex to provide highest quality product for use in severe environments
- Meets a wide range of global certifications / standards
- ARIB STD-T66
- RCR STD-33
- ARIB STD-T71
- FCC Part 15 Subpart C
- IC RSS210
- EU R&TTE (EN300 328, EN301 893, EN60950)
- EU RoHS
- Certified for operation in United States, Japan, and Europe (with specified antenna and cable set)
- Supports diversity antenna configurations
- Driver support included in Linux 2.6.27 and later versions
- Custom drivers available from Silex
Product Name: SX-10WAN
Chipset: Atheros A91608, AR9106A
Antenna Connector: I-PEX 20279-001E-01 x 3
Operating Voltage: 3.3V +/- 0.3V
- 11g mode: 14dBm Max
- 11b mode: 16dBm Max
- 11a mode: 14dBm Max
- 11n mode: 12dBm Max
Power Consumption: Transmit: 1A Recieve 600mA
- 50.95 x 59.6 x 6mm
- Thickness of PCB 1.0mm
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +80 C
- Storage Humidity: 5 to 90% RH
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +70 C
- Operating Humidity: 30 o 90% RH
Package Contents: Module, E/A Sticker