802.11 b/g Mini PCI Radio Modules
SX-10WG (802.11b/g) is a Mini PCI radio module that was designed specifically for embedded applications for OEM’s.
- Manufactured in Japan to the strictest quality standards at Silex's ISO 9001:2000 certified factory.
- FCC Limited Modular Approval and certified/compliant with global regulatory standards.
- Include 0dB antenna and support diversity antenna configurations.
- Sophisticated embedded networking software available, including Silex’s comprehensive NSS security suite.
The SX-10WG is a high quality mini-PCI wireless LAN module that is designed specifically for OEM embedded applications. It is used to add 802.11b/g capabilities to devices where the higher-level network processing is done in the OEM device’s processor. Unlike generic mini-PCI modules that are intended for use in laptops, the SX-10WG meets the specific OEM requirements for features, quality, and support.
Features and Benefits:
- Data transfer speed of up to 54Mbps (theoretical figure when using 11a/g mode)
- Uses highly reliable Atheros AR5414 chipset
- Supports Atheros Super AG
- Manufactured by Silex in Japan to the strictest quality standards at Silex's ISO 9001:2000 certified factory
- Certified for wireless standards in major countries: Japan, US, Canada, EU
- FCC Limited Modular Approval for simplification of OEM FCC testing requirements
- U.S.-based OEM support team
- Sophisticated embedded networking software available, including Silex’s comprehensive NSS security suite
- Includes antenna and supports diversity antenna configurations
Wireless LAN protocols: Wireless LAN protocols: 802.11b, 802.11g
Chipset: Atheros Communications AR5005G (SX-10WG)
Dimentions: 44.6 x 59.6 x 4mm (SX-10WG)
Antenna Connectors: Antenna connector 2 x U.FL
Radio Output: SX-10WG: 16dBm (802.11b mode); 15dBm (802.11g 2-10ch, 12, 13ch); 14dBm (802.11g 11ch.), 12 dBm (802.11g 1ch.)
Power Consumption: 500mA max
Operating Voltage: 3.3 V +/- 0.3 V
Temprature: SX-10WG: 0 to +60 degrees C (operating); -10 to +70 degrees C (storage); 20 to 90% RH (operating); 5 to 90% RH (storage)
Global Certifications Standard: FCC Part 15 Sybpart C, EU Directive RoHS, EU Directive R&TTW (EN300328, EN 60950, EN 301893), ARIB-STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, RCR STD-33, IC RSS210; FCC Limited Modular Approval.
Wireless Certifications: US, Canada, EU
Click on the contents file below to download the latest documentation for your product.
Unless otherwise noted, the documentation is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.