Device Connectivity Support
Get product-specific support information, help, and downloads for Silex embedded wireless products.
- SX-600 User's Guide (4/27/2009)
Click on the Software Application to download the latest software file for your product.
- Extended View- Windows Graphical List of network devices used for configuration of Silex Device Servers. Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows server 2003, Windows Vista
- Update IP- Use the Update IP utility to verify your product's firmware version and upgrade to the latest version. Version 2.2.3 for Windows 2000 & XP.
- Version 1.20- Latest firmware for SX-600
Download the UpdateIP utility software if you are updating the existing firmware in your product. The utility file is in .zip format.
- Another method is to use the TFTP command from the Command Line prompt (ie: Start>Run> then type "cmd")
- You can upgrade the device without resetting any of the previous setting changes. Just make sure that the workstation can ping the IP address of the the print server. From there, just access the workstation’s Command (or DOS) prompt and enter this command:
- (if the firmware file was saved in the C:temp directory)
C:Temp>tftp –i [IP address of device] put [firmware file] access
Example: C:Temp>tftp –i 172.16.3.45 put wpss399.bin access
Warrany and RMA's