- Please call Silex Technology technical support at 801-748-1199 for return authorization and shipping instructions before returning product, regardless of warranty status.
- An RMA number will be provided to the customer by a Silex Technology technical support representative for product that is deemed to be defective.
- Proof of purchase in the form of copy of sales receipt may be required for warranty repairs/exchanges. Silex Technology may repair the defective unit or exchange for either a factory reconditioned or a new unit. A different model with same or better features and technical specifications may be shipped if the model of the defective product is discontinued.
- For non-warranty claims, the following options will be offered to the customer: repair of the defective unit, exchange for a factory reconditioned unit with 90-days limited warranty, exchange for a new unit with full manufacturer warranty, an upgrade to a different model with better features and technical specifications. The pricing information will be provided with each option.
- No advanced replacement is issued unless Silex Technology receives a credit card to secure the return of the defective unit. The credit card will be charged the amount of current MSRP of the replacement unit before shipping it to customer. A credit in the same amount will be applied to the credit card within 14-30 calendar days after the defective unit has been received by Silex Technology. The credited amount may be different and less than the charged amount if the model of the returned unit is different than requested for advanced replacement. Partial refund or no refund will be issued if the product is received in condition that voids the warranty such as misuse, abuse, improper shipping, damage caused by natural disaster, improper electrical current (power surge), etc. Please refer to the Silex Technology Warranty for more information regarding limited warranty coverage.
- Repaired/exchanged unit(s) is shipped from the Silex Technology warehouse via UPS Ground at no charge usually within 14-30 calendar days after receiving the defective unit(s) from customer. A freight account number or credit card is required if customer requests an expedited shipping method.
- Repaired/exchanged units will carry a 90-days parts/labor warranty or remaining factory warranty, whichever is greater, from date of shipping the product back to the customer.
- Defective units are shipped at the customer’s expense to the Silex Technology warehouse. The customer is responsible for insuring the package when shipping defective unit(s) to Silex Technology.
- Securely attach the mailing label to the returning package. Make sure that the RMA# is clearly visible on all outer packaging.
Silex Technology America, Inc.
167 West 7065 South
Midvale, UT 84047
ATTN: QUALITY / RMA DEPT